In the last post, I presented some photographic macro mysteries for you to identify with your discerning artistic eye. Today, I will reveal the true subjects represented in those interesting images. (Ooo, doesn’t that sound fancy? ha ha Anyway, here’s what was in the pictures from the last post…)
All the photos were taken within a five-foot area of one of our bedrooms.
- sunlight shining through the leaf of a spider plant
- a tiny knot in the wood of the window sill
- our poor, sun-rotted window screen
- sunlight shining through velvet curtains
- side-view of the finger joints on a wooden knick-knack shelf
- a sea shell
- the aerial roots on a silver philodendron plant
I had fun making these last two photography posts. If you enjoyed it enough for me to do another one some day, please let me know in the comments. Thanks and have a happy day!